Wednesday 28 October 2009

Dad's Birthday Bike Trip

YOU KNEW THIS WAS COMING ~

What better way to celebrate the day of my father's birth than biking around a lot??

Photos?       Of course.       LOTS.





Dad's Super-duper Biketastic Birthdaytrip


Speed of tiger!


Form of Snake!


Speed of Hipppo! (ok, I gotta stop this)


Me and Geoffrey, waiting for the green light.


I CAN'T BELIEVE WE FOUND WATER BUFFALO


Graves. Stylish graves.


Man retrieving his remote-controlled plane.
Nearby:   water buffalo


An odd monument.


We didn't meet Gollum.
CUZ WE WERE TOO FAST.


Perfect weather. Perfect sunburns.


Proof that we live in Taipei (it's the Taipei 101 Building).



Happy Birthday, Dad!!


2 comments:

windcglider said...

I LOVE THIS POST!! & the beautiful documenting pics... don't you find Taipei's bike route just wonderful? (well Seattle prolly have them better..) I really enjoy the bike route to DanShui too - when I get back to Tpe we should all go ride together!!!!!!!!!
loving the "little folds" you guys are riding in :)

Justen Waterhouse said...

I DO think they're wonderful! I've discovered one or two I never knew existed and it's great! WE SHOULD DEFINITELY BIKE TOGETHER CATH UR A GENIUS