Friday 23 October 2009

Comptuer Fixed + Windows 7

Ahoy thar~

Computer has been down for the last 2 or 3 days - tried to fix it, so I gave it to Dad to figure out. Now I have Windows 7??? That apparently was the solution.


Now my computer is faster and prettier.

I've been doing as much biking as I can in the last few days, but during yesterday and this morning we were attacked by viscous rain, so I haven't been out much. I read that cyclists train for at least 7 ~ 10 hours a week - so that might be a goal for me.

I had a minor accident yesterday, walking out of our kitchen. Mom had left the door to the overhead cabinet open and it was just tall enough that I didn't see it.

BANG - onions flew everywhere, I was on the ground. Afterwards, I found that I had ripped out the lower hinge of that cabinet door. That's what you get for messing with "Jay"!

Here's what I looked like after the scrape:


 
 
Anyways, hope this rain lifts up!

No comments: