Tuesday 22 September 2009

So Tired I Could Eat My Foot ... But I'm Too Tired

Been biking all day. I luv my bike, Megatron - but I think even he is pooped out.

We didn't rent a car, because it's far to exspensive, so our legs/bikes are the replacement - and now I know what a car feels - taking people places - oh, the suffering!!


MY LEGS ARE NOT A CAR.

Pictured Above: not my legs.

On the up side, this gives me much-needed exercise :D


Oh, here's link to a 13 year-old's blog. The catch is that she is considered to be one of the best fashion critics BY THE FASHION WORLD.

Jeez, when I was 13, I was struggling to break the habit of picking my nose.

Anyways, here's her blog - her outfits are pretty cool - wonderful sense of layering and really gives a complete feeling:

http://www.tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com/

And now: bed.

No comments: