Tuesday 15 September 2009

The End of Saint Olaf

So St. Olaf is taken care of - Last week I met up with my parents in MSP airport and drove down to school to collect my clothes and pillows and other college things that were in storage.

There were a few classmates I ran into, at which point I conviniently forgot to mention that I was leaving St. Olaf and mostly probably never EVER coming back. It would have made for very awkward conversation.

Less awkward, though, was staying at my grandmother's. My grandmother, who is completely sweet and lovely, with an appreciation for gardens and homeless cats has a lovely home. Sunny, warm, rural Georgian home - it was so relaxing, it almost felt like a coma.

I didn't take a picture of the house, but here is a sketch:


Yessir, it was relaxin-zzzzzzz........

1 comment:

windcglider said...

"Sunny, warm, rural Georgian home - it was so relaxing, it almost felt like a coma."

I love that last sentence..:D so comfortable that it almost felt like a coma... xD it reminded me of that "Running in the House" we were reading, the one that you find u couldn't read - flowing with metaphors n similes n interesting things... :D