Monday 16 November 2009

Living the Dream

I drove out onto the REAL ROAD this morning. My instructor barely said a word, even when I felt like I was too close to the motorcycle to my left. I was beeped at, honked at, and the guy on the motorcycle gave me a dirty look - so I guess this morning was pretty good preparation for life in general.

Oh, and my top speed was 60 km/h. !!!!

I didn't even realise how fast I was going until I checked the speedometer, in the back of my head, I was reviewing some childhood memories and thought to myself, I've had a good life, but I'd like to live just a bit longer. So, I didn't go much faster than that.

My test is on the 25th and 26th - so I'm getting a bit nervous.


After my brush with death this morning, I went home and enjoyed some comedy from Ricky Gervais, one of my favorite comedians. He laughs like a trumpet. Love it.




I'm so proud of myself for figuring out how to post videos now.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Gervais has a blog and podcast........Click Here

1 comment:

windcglider said...

LOL he indeed has a bright laugh!!!! Your description is so vivid, i was really thinking of trumpet while waiting to hear his laugh lol :D:D